Combination Boiler Systems
Combination boilers are often referred to as Combi boilers, they are economical to run and have the ability to produce an
endless supply of hot water. The Combi boiler heats water instantly directly from the mains which allows
the system to deliver hot water at the same speed as your cold water
taps. There's also no need for cold water storage
tank so it's perfect if you are limited on space. A pump will circulate
hot water via the pipes to heat the radiators.
Combination boiler systems benefit from:
- Space saving as there is no need for a tank or cylinder.
- Heats up and endless supply of hot water when and as you need it.
- Hot water with mains pressure.
- By adding an extra small radiator where your old cylinder was gives you a larger airing cupboard.
Points to consider:
- Do you have low mains water pressure in your home.
- If you have multiple taps or showers using hot
water at the same time, the flow to each are will be reduced slightly depending on
how powerful your boiler is.
Our Combination boilers
We’ve been installing branded boilers for many years, making a
hundreds of homes across Cornwall and Devon. We only install boilers
and products we know will deliver the results our customers want
Reliability - Value - Longevity.